You could be about to embark on a fantastic experience that is often a life-changing one! Cast members of a Gang Show often reflect on the extent to which being in the show has altered the direction that their lives have taken.
It is only fair, however, to ensure that you understand what your commitment has to be to be part of the Gang Show.
- You have to remain an active member of Scouting or Guiding.
- You have to be selected for the cast by audition. Read about what happens at the auditions.
- You have to attend all rehearsals. Check out the dates below.
- You have to abide by the Code of Conduct which governs the actions of cast members.
- You have to attend the Final Rehearsal Camp. Check out the date below.
- You obviously have to be able to appear on stage for all performances. Check out the dates below.